Sunday, October 30, 2011

Peloso: A basement can be that cosy sanctuary - Yourhome.ca

Peloso: A basement can be that cosy sanctuary - Yourhome.ca
I was visiting some friends who have, in my estimation, a truly lovely little boy, filled with energy and joy and, according to his mother, the energy of a few children.
As the evening got rolling and the guests were getting more attention than he was, he became a louder and I became his jungle gym. His mom asked him to stop clinging to me, with the big threat that he was going to the basement if he didn’t behave.
It seemed a bit ominous to me and I offered that perhaps the basement would be a good place for us to wrestle. When we got down there, it wasn’t like a punishment at all. The basement was a beautiful space to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment