Friday, December 3, 2010

Some Common Real Estate Questions.


do i need an agent to make an offer? or i can do that myself

Theoretically you can make an offer on your own, nothing could stop you from doing that. However, to protect your rights, you might want to consult a lawyer before making an offer to make sure that certain terms are included. While lawyers' charges are based on service rate, it is be more economical to hire a Realtor to take care of everything for you right from the start..

How can you acquire a home with as little as 5% down? Or is this even a good idea?

It is possible, but this is considered a high ratio mortgage and it would need to be insured through CHMC at an additional cost. If you have 20% for a downpayment, you may qualify for a conventional mortgage where no mandatory insurance is required.You will, however, need to get approved for a mortgage to see how much you qualify for. Speak with your financial institution or a qualified mortgage broker.

I found a home I like on 111 Main Ave but I don't know whom I should direct my questions to.

Call or email me and I'll be able to assist you.

Feel Free to send me any other questions you may have about buying, selling or rending a home or a condo...

No comments:

Post a Comment